46,00 € – 735,00 €
Fmoc-Leu-trityl-carboxyamidomethyl polystyrene for solid phase peptide synthesis
We offer pre-loaded TCP resin for the routine production of peptide acids and amides. We use this high quality resin for our own production for most of our custom peptide syntheses. This resin is ideally suited for solid phase peptide synthesis following the Fmoc strategy.
Main benefits of the preloaded TCP-resin:
- Suited for preparation of free and fully protected peptides.
- Complete stability of preloaded Fmoc-AA-TCP-resin under usual storage conditions (room temperature or below, dry).
- Complete stability of TCP-resins towards all usual coupling conditions employed in the Fmoc strategy, even Cl-HOBt/DIC or HOBt/DIC at elevated temperature.
1g, 5g, 25g
Substitution: 0,3-0,7 mmol/g, 200-400 mesh, 1 % DVB cross linking
– No racemization of the C-terminal amino acid and no dipeptide formation upon loading of the resin, since loading is performed without activation of the amino acid.
– Suppression of diketopiperazine formation at the dipeptide stage, as a result of steric hindrance by the trityl linker.
– Ideally suited for the preparation of free and fully protected peptides due to optimal acid lability of the linker.
Resins with other amino acid derivatives (another protecting groups, D-amino acids, amino alcohols etc.), mesh size or substitution degree may be available on request. Please do not hesitate to ask us.