CelluSpot™ Covid19 hullB Spike Glycoprotein Array
CelluSpot™ Covid19 hullB Array for rapid epitope mapping of SARS-CoV-2 Spike surface glycoprotein.
This is a CelluSpot array, which contains the sequences of SARS-CoV-2 surface glycoprotein QHD43416.1 mapped as 15mer peptides with a shift of 5 amino acids. Additionally the array contain IGHG-1 also mapped as 15mer peptides with a shift of 5 amino acids as positive control for use with human serum. The array also contain FLAG-tag, Myc-tag and HA-tag as positive controls for conventional laboratory use.
For more information regarding SARS-CoV-2 structural proteins see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Severe_acute_respiratory_syndrome_coronavirus_2#Structural_biology
– standard format is a microscopic slide coated with inert white background foil
– spot-to-spot distance 1.2 mm; spot diameter approx. 0.8 mm
– peptides are covalently bound to cellulose via C-terminus
– arrays contain control peptides and red location marks
– detection methods: autoradiography, chemiluminescence, chromogenic substrate reactions and dedicated fluorescent dyes
– up to 384 peptide-cellulose-conjugate spots printed in duplicate on the foil slide of the slide
– N-terminus blocked by acetylation