CelluSpots Serine/Threonine Kinase Substrate Arrays are ready to screen arrays with serine/threonine-kinase substrates from annotated phosphorylation sites. Kinase substrate arrays are delivered in packs of 4 slides. Each kinase-array comes with a detailed excel sheet containing sequences, web links to databases like Swiss-Prot or PubMed and additional information if available.
– standard format is a microscopic slide coated with inert white background foil
– spot-to-spot distance 1.2 mm; spot diameter approx. 0.8 mm
– peptides are covalently bound to cellulose via C-terminus
– arrays contain control peptides and red location marks
– detection methods: autoradiography, chemiluminescence, chromogenic substrate reactions and dedicated fluorescent dyes
– up to 384 peptide-cellulose-conjugate spots printed in duplicate on the foil slide of the slide
– N-terminus blocked by acetylation
CelluSpot Serine/Threonine Kinase Substrates I+II Array (STKS-I+II) (more than 5 packs)
Array for high-throughput screening serine/threonine kinase substrates
CelluSpot Tyrosine Kinase Substrates I Array (1 slide) & Serine/Threonine Kinase Substrates I+II Array (2 slides)
Array high-throughput screening of serine/threonine kinase and tyrosine kinase substrates
CelluSpot Tyrosine Kinase Substrates I Array (YKS-I) more than 5 packs
Array high-throughput screening of tyrosine-kinase substrates.
Peptides tailored to your research Order your peptides
Click order and a form will pop-up so you can enter your sequence directly. Alternatively upload a document listing your peptides or conjugates.