- Responsibility for the architecture, design, implementation and validation of the IT infrastructure
- Responsibility for all software and hardware and their registration/administration
- Coordination of the external managed service provider
- Creation of GMP-compliant technical documents (URS, SOPs, procedural instructions)
- Representation of the IT department during audits and inspections
- Selecting, qualifying, commissioning and monitoring external service providers in the areas of automation and IT
Leading or participating in projects for the digitalization and automation of workflows in production
- Supporting the company management in planning the IT-related budget
- Completed training or studies in engineering or process engineering with a focus on automation and IT
- Relevant professional experience in the field of automation in the production area with a focus on IT infrastructure and system administration - preferably in a regulated environment
- Knowledge of operating, maintaining and servicing IT infrastructure in a GMP-regulated environment
- Advanced knowledge of relevant DIN/ISO standards
- Structured and independent way of working in a dynamic environment
- Strong communication skills, ability to work in a team and assertiveness
- Good MS Office skills
- Fluent German and good English skills
- An open-ended employment contract
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a dynamic team
- A challenging area of responsibility with a high degree of autonomy
- Professional training
- Regular company events
- A family-friendly company
Your new employer
Intavis Peptide Services is a small but rapidly-growing biotech company that specializes in producing customized peptides for both laboratory and clinical research. At Intavis Peptide Services, we believe in the power of peptides to create new therapies for currently uncureable diseases.
As demand for peptide-based therapeutics is growing, so are we by expanding our GMP production facility. Join us to make an impact in the biotech space.
Contact Us: 07071976161
Peptide Focused CDMO Intavis Peptide Services
Founded in the late 1990s Intavis Peptide Services (IPS) has around 30 years of experience in peptide synthesis. As a part of the Intavis Instruments corporation we initially synthesized peptides to validate analytical instruments. However, when the scientific and medical community realized the great potential of peptide drugs, such as Insulin and many more peptide-based blockbusters, Intavis expanded their custom peptide synthesis division. Until today, IPS has contributed to many research projects (link) and partnered with global companies (link). IPS provides comprehensive service around customized peptide synthesis – from project inception to final peptide-based medicinal product (link). Indeed, our products are also used in vaccine development and personalized cancer therapy.
Intavis Peptide Services blends hands-on experience, scientific knowledge and dedicated employees to a unique service offering for their customers. Our seasoned leadership team has decades of experience in the biotech and life science space and our partners support us with their expertise and network (link). Our reliability, effectiveness and customer focus earned us an excellent reputation in the custom peptide synthesis space.
Peptides tailored to your research Order your peptides
Click order and a form will pop-up so you can enter your sequence directly. Alternatively upload a document listing your peptides or conjugates.