- Responsibility for ordering and purchasing all consumables and equipment.
- Selection and support in the qualification of suppliers.
- Regular price negotiations with suppliers.
- Drafting supplier contracts.
- Carrying out warehouse and inventory maintenance.
- Compliance with and creation of relevant procedural instructions.
- Continuous improvement of purchasing and merchandise management processes.
- Significant project responsibility for the introduction of a purchasing and merchandise management system.
- Completed commercial training or a commercially oriented course of study.
- Ideally relevant professional experience in a chemical, biological or pharmaceutical environment or laboratory.
- High IT affinity (especially purchasing and materials management system).
- Very good MS Office skills.
- Independent working style with the willingness to take on responsibility in a constantly changing work environment.
- Strong communication skills, ability to work in a team and assertiveness.
- Fluent German and good English skills.
- An open-ended employment contract.
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a dynamic team.
- A challenging area of responsibility with a high degree of autonomy.
- Professional training.
- Company bike.
- Regular company events.
- A family-friendly and expanding company.
Your new employer
Intavis Peptide Services is a small but rapidly-growing biotech company that specializes in producing customized peptides for both laboratory and clinical research. At Intavis Peptide Services, we believe in the power of peptides to create new therapies for currently uncureable diseases.
As demand for peptide-based therapeutics is growing, so are we by expanding our GMP production facility. Join us to make an impact in the biotech space.
Contact Us: 07071976161
Peptide Focused CDMO Intavis Peptide Services
Founded in the late 1990s Intavis Peptide Services (IPS) has around 30 years of experience in peptide synthesis. As a part of the Intavis Instruments corporation we initially synthesized peptides to validate analytical instruments. However, when the scientific and medical community realized the great potential of peptide drugs, such as Insulin and many more peptide-based blockbusters, Intavis expanded their custom peptide synthesis division. Until today, IPS has contributed to many research projects (link) and partnered with global companies (link). IPS provides comprehensive service around customized peptide synthesis – from project inception to final peptide-based medicinal product (link). Indeed, our products are also used in vaccine development and personalized cancer therapy.
Intavis Peptide Services blends hands-on experience, scientific knowledge and dedicated employees to a unique service offering for their customers. Our seasoned leadership team has decades of experience in the biotech and life science space and our partners support us with their expertise and network (link). Our reliability, effectiveness and customer focus earned us an excellent reputation in the custom peptide synthesis space.
Peptides tailored to your research Order your peptides
Click order and a form will pop-up so you can enter your sequence directly. Alternatively upload a document listing your peptides or conjugates.