Laboratory syntheses / pharmaceutical sterile production
- Sterile work on a safety cabinet
- Carrying out sterile filtrations in the laboratory
- Carrying out microbiological tests
- Sampling and dispatch
- Collaboration in the development of new production processes
- Carrying out solid-phase peptide syntheses (automated and manual)
- Purification of the peptides produced using preparative HPLC
- Carrying out routine laboratory work and evaluating and documenting results.
- You have completed training as a CTA, BTA, PTA, laboratory technician or have a degree in biology, food technology or a comparable field of study
- You have initial professional experience of working under sterile/aseptic conditions
- You have an affinity for manual work and have a clean and precise way of working
- You have a high sense of responsibility and reliability as well as an independent and structured way of working
- You feel confident in using common MS Office software
- You are fluent in German or English
You feel comfortable in a varied routine
- An open-ended employment contract
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a dynamic team
- A challenging area of responsibility with a high degree of autonomy
- Salary by agreement
- Professional training
- Regular company events
- Coffee and cold drinks
- A family-friendly company
Your new employer
Intavis Peptide Services is a small but rapidly-growing biotech company that specializes in producing customized peptides for both laboratory and clinical research. At Intavis Peptide Services, we believe in the power of peptides to create new therapies for currently uncureable diseases.
As demand for peptide-based therapeutics is growing, so are we by expanding our GMP production facility. Join us to make an impact in the biotech space.
Contact Us: 07071976161
Peptide Focused CDMO Intavis Peptide Services
Founded in the late 1990s Intavis Peptide Services (IPS) has around 30 years of experience in peptide synthesis. As a part of the Intavis Instruments corporation we initially synthesized peptides to validate analytical instruments. However, when the scientific and medical community realized the great potential of peptide drugs, such as Insulin and many more peptide-based blockbusters, Intavis expanded their custom peptide synthesis division. Until today, IPS has contributed to many research projects (link) and partnered with global companies (link). IPS provides comprehensive service around customized peptide synthesis – from project inception to final peptide-based medicinal product (link). Indeed, our products are also used in vaccine development and personalized cancer therapy.
Intavis Peptide Services blends hands-on experience, scientific knowledge and dedicated employees to a unique service offering for their customers. Our seasoned leadership team has decades of experience in the biotech and life science space and our partners support us with their expertise and network (link). Our reliability, effectiveness and customer focus earned us an excellent reputation in the custom peptide synthesis space.
Peptides tailored to your research Order your peptides
Click order and a form will pop-up so you can enter your sequence directly. Alternatively upload a document listing your peptides or conjugates.