Instrumental analysis and sample preparation
- Sampling and preparation of various intermediate and final products
- Performing analyses in a modern analytical laboratory
- Working with and operating various analytical instruments such as HPLC, MS, UV/VIS, elemental analysis
- Documenting and evaluating analysis results
- Assisting in the creation of SOPs and test instructions
- Contributing to method development for new analytical procedures
- Routine maintenance and testing of analytical equipment
- Conducting and evaluating stability studies
- Execution of routine tasks in the laboratory
- You have completed training as a CTA, chemical laboratory technician, or have a degree in chemistry, biology, or a related field.
- Do you have initial professional experience in instrumental analytics?
- You have an affinity for craftsmanship and a clean and precise working style.
- You possess a high level of responsibility and reliability, as well as an independent and structured approach to work.
- You are accustomed to thinking analytically and documenting your work meticulously.
- You feel confident in using common MS Office software.
- You speak fluent German or English.
- A permanent employment contract
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a dynamic team
- Challenging tasks with high levels of personal responsibility
- Salary to be negotiated
- Professional development opportunities
- Regular company events
- Coffee and cold drinks
- Job bike (JOBRAD)
- A family-friendly company
Your new employer
Intavis Peptide Services is a small but rapidly-growing biotech company that specializes in producing customized peptides for both laboratory and clinical research. At Intavis Peptide Services, we believe in the power of peptides to create new therapies for currently uncureable diseases.
As demand for peptide-based therapeutics is growing, so are we by expanding our GMP production facility. Join us to make an impact in the biotech space.
Contact Us: 07071976161
Peptide Focused CDMO Intavis Peptide Services
Founded in the late 1990s Intavis Peptide Services (IPS) has around 30 years of experience in peptide synthesis. As a part of the Intavis Instruments corporation we initially synthesized peptides to validate analytical instruments. However, when the scientific and medical community realized the great potential of peptide drugs, such as Insulin and many more peptide-based blockbusters, Intavis expanded their custom peptide synthesis division. Until today, IPS has contributed to many research projects (link) and partnered with global companies (link). IPS provides comprehensive service around customized peptide synthesis – from project inception to final peptide-based medicinal product (link). Indeed, our products are also used in vaccine development and personalized cancer therapy.
Intavis Peptide Services blends hands-on experience, scientific knowledge and dedicated employees to a unique service offering for their customers. Our seasoned leadership team has decades of experience in the biotech and life science space and our partners support us with their expertise and network (link). Our reliability, effectiveness and customer focus earned us an excellent reputation in the custom peptide synthesis space.
Peptides tailored to your research Order your peptides
Click order and a form will pop-up so you can enter your sequence directly. Alternatively upload a document listing your peptides or conjugates.